SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
Custom Apparel & Promotional Products
Alamo Tees & Advertising
San Antonio, TX; Full Time
Contact: Art De Los Santos; 210-699-3800 ext 231; firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Sales Account Managers live and breathe for our customers. As an expert in our product offering, services, and identifying customer needs, you’ll be on the front lines of meeting and exceeding our customers’ expectations. By caring about each customer’s unique goals, a successful Sales Representative is able to partner with the customer to create a custom experience they’ll love and position Alamo Tees & Advertising as their custom apparel/promotional product go-to for life.
The right candidate for this role will:
• Typically have a few years of professional experience in a fast paced, customer-centric environment (though previous experience is not required)
• Advise customers and share the value of an end product that is special and tailored to their needs
• Be knowledgeable about, and adept at using, the awesome tools Alamo Tees & Advertising provides to deliver top notch custom products
• Strike a balance of sales skills and authentic interest in each customer interaction.
• Have the ability to positively impact Alamo Tees & Advertising sales and revenue performance while building lasting customer relationships
• Be savvy when it comes to computers and technology Our training program is designed to get new team members up to speed on our systems along with providing the tools and resources to be successful
You’ll be responsible for being the voice of Alamo Tees & Advertising to potential and existing customers. Accordingly, the key measures of success for this role are:
• Total Sales Volume
• Converting warm leads into sales
• Order Accuracy
• Addressing order obstacles efficiently and effectively to secure repeat business
We strive to create an environment that supports Team Members both professionally and personally. You can look forward to:
• Working for a locally recognized top employer with competitive pay, benefits, and perks
• Opportunities for growth and development
Please submit a letter of interest with your application
Long Term Opportunity, Great Pay & Benefits with an Employee Owned Company!
The Project Administrator is responsible for providing administrative, secretarial, and clerical support to the project. They will maintain a professional working relationship with owners, architects, engineers, subcontractors, and suppliers and may supervise and provide training for the Project Secretary, as well as participate in the Individual Development Review for that employee. This position includes three 'steps' (I, II, and Senior), which provide for a progression of skill and experience. Step I is the entry level for individuals with limited experience in this position. Step II is used for employees with 2 years of experience in this position, or with experience on larger and more complex projects. The 'Senior' step is used for employees with 4 or more years of experience and/or experience on significantly larger or more complex projects
1. Ensures that all compliance required records (Ie., certified payroll, minority craft hiring goals, monthly utilization report, and daily manpower reports for all contractors on the project) are completed in a timely and accurate manner, and are on file and ready for auditing.
2. Maintains and distributes Billing Status Report Tracks executed subcontracts/ supplements, insurance, bonds, pre-liens, lien releases, and joint checks.
3. Sets up and maintains standard project files: general correspondence/filing, subcontractor/ purchase order agreements, vendor files, time sheets, and Prolog Company set-up files.
4. Assists with project close-out as requested by the project team and performs duties as required by project close-out checklist and generates and audits reports including equipment, labor, material, subcontractor committed, cost, and job cost.
5. Types and distributes project correspondence and coordinates all project payables and receivables with Accounting Department and may maintain and reconcile jobsite petty cash and other accounts, as required.
6. Sets up, maintains, and ensures full compliance of Bulletin Board postings with federal, state, and government agencies, and local and Sundt posters and policies.
7. Performs and sets up subcontracts (work orders) and logs in JDE and Prolog and generates sub package with job-specific forms and sets up and maintains subcontract change orders (supplements) and budget adjustments in JDE and processes subcontractor pay applications after Project Manager's approval and maintains in Prolog.
8. Assists with owner billings and coordinates receipt of owner funds and release of sub payments.
9. May supervise and provide training for the Project Secretary, and may participate in the Individual Development Review for that employee.
10. On remote projects, will coordinate with Corporate Employment office in preparing and coordinating hiring guidelines, applicant flow logs, pre-employment drug tests, employee orientation, and/or employee separation.
Minimum Job Requirements
1. Proficient use of all Microsoft Office Suite programs.
2. Two-year accounting degree or equivalent combination of business training and/or related experience.
3. Must be proficient with word processing and spreadsheet software.
4. Good organizational skills are necessary.
Note: Job Description is subject to change at any time and may include other duties as assigned.
1. Occasionally will climb stairs, ladders, etc.
2. Will interact with people frequently during a shift/work day
3. Will lift, push or pull objects on an occasional basis
4. Will sit, stand or walk short distances for up to the entire duration of a shift/work day.
5. May reach above shoulder heights and below the waist on a frequent basis
6. May use telephone, computer system, email, or other electronic devices on a limited basis to communicate with internal and external customers or vendors
7. May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis
8. Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis
9. Ability to wear personal protective equipment is required (including but not limited to; steel toed shoes, gloves, safety glasses, hearing protection, hardhat, vest, etc.)
10. Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement:
Sundt Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, age, disability, national origin, covered veteran status, or genetic information. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
• Manage Bid Calendar, communicate with sales force regarding bid dates and capacity to meet proposal deadlines.
• Review all bid documents supplied by client/salesman, become familiar with project in order to prepare accurate estimate of project’s cost.
• Supervise and direct estimating drafter to prepare drawings for takeoff in accordance with bid documents and NAPCO standards.
• Assemble takeoff quantities, erection quote and specialty material/labor prices for use with bid estimate spreadsheets to prepare total cost of project.
• Prepare architectural 3D drawings, appropriate for sales presentation to client.
• Prepare sales proposal for client based on approved bid estimate
• Organize and maintain drawings files, bid history files, bid log and proposal files
• Consolidate and finalize estimating data in turnover meeting to project management and Engineering for successful estimates that become jobs.
• Able to read construction documents including drawings and specifications.
• Familiar with AutoCad, MS Excel and MS Word.
• Able to perform under pressure and meet bid date deadlines.
• Math aptitude
• High School or equivalent
• Must be able to perform general office administrative activities
• Must be able to lift and move 10 lbs occasionally.
Send resumes to Suzanne Price email@example.com
Glass Subcontractor hiring for Admin position.
Must have experience with freight claims, back orders, data entry, checking material invoices.
The position will be from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm M-F. Compensation is $15.00 per hour.
Paid dental and Partially paid Medical after 90 days probation.
Apply in Person or E-mail Only, NO phone calls please.
M-F 10:00 am – 3:00 pm at Associated Glass, Ltd., 4239 Dividend Dr., San Antonio, TX 78219.
DIRECTOR OF FIRST IMPRESSIONS
Office Location: 911 Central Parkway N., Ste. 375, San Antonio, Texas 78232
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 – 5 pm
Basic Job Functions: As the first contact for internal and external clients of the company, the individual in this position is required to project a positive and professional customer service experience. Operates the office location’s main switchboard and transfers calls to the appropriate person or department. Greets and directs customers to the appropriate person or department. Performs miscellaneous clerical tasks to support various departments within the office.
• Greets and directs visitors, provides visitor badges, ensures sign-in process is complete, and provides assistance to visitors.
• Operates the office switchboard to direct incoming calls and provides required information needed for assistance.
• Maintains the operation of the front desk/lobby, which includes ensuring back up coverage.
• Performs various computer applications (data entry, word processing, spreadsheets, etc.).
• Assists with other clerical work as needed.
Minimum Job Requirements
• High School Diploma required.
• 2+ years in a similar role.
• 2+ years in customer service/office skills.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Suite programs.
Sundt is one of the nation’s most respected GC’s consistently ranking among the 100 largest companies. We have 2,000 people in administrative and craft professions, and we are 100 percent employee-owned. Our expertise includes Building, Industrial, Transportation, and Concrete.
Interested in joining our Sundt “Team Texas”? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
LABORERS, OPERATORS, & DRIVERS
We are looking for experienced laborers, operators and drivers looking for long-term jobs. We are a construction company that does earthwork, concrete, utilities and storm drainage. Pay will be based off of experience.
-own and reliable transportation
-consistent and punctual attendance
-2+ Years experience
- Class A or B CDL License
If interested please contact Lori Lykins at (210)467-5259 or send resumes to email@example.com
FABRICATORS & INSTALLERS FOR COMMERCIAL HVAC
Looking for those wanting a career, not just a job
Mechanics, helpers and labors needed
FIRE ALARM TECHNICIAN (San Antonio)
FACS Inc. is seeking a Texas Licensed Fire Alarm Technician (FAL or APS) to join our tech team working on commercial fire alarm and life safety systems. NICET II is a plus.
• Install fire alarm and related wiring and the installation of associated devices.
• Ability to read fire alarm drawings and make notes for as-builts.
• Correctly Complete State Inspection Forms, NFPA inspection reports and service reports.
• Safely use battery and electric powered handheld power tools.
• Safely work from ladder’s, lifts and scaffolds up to heights of 30'.
• Safely lift heavy objects and boxes up to 50 lbs.
Pass pre-employment drug test, security background check for government and school properties and clean driving record.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of current fire alarm and building codes including device mounting heights, detector locations, required boxes, types of wire or cable required and testing requirements. FACS technicians are expected to possess excellent verbal communication skills both in person and via telephone with co-workers, customers, contractors and inspectors. Experience with final connections and programming engineered fire alarm panels, voice evacuation, mass notification systems, and NICET II certifications are a plus.
About Fire Alarm Control Systems, Inc.:
At FACS we encourage training and further education in the field of work. We offer a friendly working environment and low stress atmosphere. FACS is a respected Fire Alarm Systems provider and encourages “doing it the right way”. We provide a top level service and extended travel is rarely required. The owners are knowledgeable in the field and approachable. Team members are willing to offer assistance and information. The benefits are competitive to large companies (Health/Denta/Vision/Life Insurance, Matching 401K, PTO and Paid Holidays), but the work environment is that of smaller companies offering “the best of both worlds”. We handle a work load that is manageable, yet accomplish large projects and a considerable amount, giving a great feeling of accomplishment and learning.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience level and competency.
Only qualified candidates will be considered. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an experienced, all-around carpenters/carpenter foreman looking for long-term opportunity with reliable transportation. Local established GC specializing in fast-track construction projects (commercial/Industrial).
All candidates must have the following experience in order to be considered for the position.
• Must have at least 4+ year’s work experience in a commercial/Industrial environment.
• Must have experience in carpentry such as; Framing, Painting, Drywall & finishing.
• Work spans most of Texas primarily in south Texas.
• Must be proficient in the use of hand and power tools
• Form to finish carpentry
• Drywall framing and finishing
• Tile installation
• Door & Window installation and repairs
If Interested, please contact Ted Solano at 210-884-2266
FINISH & ROUGH CONCRETE CARPENTERS
1- Spreads concrete to specified depth and workable consistency, using float to bring water to surface and produce soft topping.
2- Levels, smooths out, and shapes surfaces of freshly poured concrete, using straight edge and float or power screed.
3- Finishes concrete surfaces, using power trowel, or wets and rubs concrete with abrasive stone to impart finish.
4- Removes rough or defective spots from concrete surfaces, using power grinder or chisel and hammer and patches holes with fresh concrete or epoxy compound.
5- Molds expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, joiners, and straight edge.
6- May produce rough concrete surface, using broom to produce prescribed finish.
7- May mix cement, using hoe or concrete-mixing machine.
8- May direct sub-grade work, mixing of concrete, and setting of forms.
9- May specialize in walls, steps, slabs and vertical or elevated structures.
10- Perform other duties as necessary and directed by supervisor.
1- Have knowledge on materials, tools, and processes involved with basic building techniques and form construction.
2- Experience working with concrete, concrete patching and dry finishing.
3- Must maintain consistent and punctual attendance.
4- Must be proficient in the use of hand and power tools.
If Interested, please contact Ted Solano at 210-884-2266
ASPHALT RAKERS / OPERATORS
This is a Full Time, Seasonal position.
Crew member essential to application of asphalt on highways/private roadways/parking lots/driveways using handheld tools. Must partner with other crew members to pave roadways per plan specifications and if need be, to perform tasks of other positions as instructed by crew foreman to insure daily schedules/estimates are met.
If Interested, please contact Ted Solano at 210-884-2266
Accu-Aire Mechanical is hiring for the following positions:
Commercial HVAC Service Manager
HVAC/R Service Technician
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Alamo Crane Service, Inc. is looking for a mechanic that is experienced in general mechanics including hydraulics and good with diagnosing electronic issues. Responsibilities will include maintaining maintenance on cranes, tractors, trailers and light duty trucks. Must have own tools. We offer paid vacation, holidays, and 401K. Pay will be determined as per experience in this specific field.
If interested reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
HEAVY HAUL TRUCK DRIVER
Alamo Crane Service, Inc. is looking for an experienced heavy haul truck driver that will be hauling oversized loads. These include over weight, over height, over width and over length. Experience using RGN trailers and 2+2+2 trailers.
We offer paid vacation, holidays, and 401K. Pay will be determined as per experience.
If interested reply to email@example.com
AAA Landscape is an award-winning, Commercial Landscape Company seeking a Chief Estimator for our Landscape Construction Department in San Antonio, Texas. This person must be a self-driven professional with a proven track record of success in Estimating.
The Chief Estimator’s position requires a complete understanding of all procedures required to implement the estimating process of bidding a diversified portfolio of projects. The ability to understand and comprehend blueprints/specifications along with communicating with suppliers, sub-contractors, estimators, engineers, architects, etc. in order to obtain the necessary information to put together a responsive bid. The ability to multi-task, maintaining productivity working under extreme pressure, meeting deadlines with accuracy and efficiency. Oversee the estimating staff, training as required in take-offs along with estimating procedures. Extremely important to be organized and a TEAM Player.
Experience: 8 years of estimating experience
Education: BA Degree
Language skills: Ability to read, write, communicate in English
Computer: Excel, Outlook, Word, Timberline software a +
Organize prepare pre-bid packages; secure plans, specifications, addendums, etc
Review bid specifications/blueprints in order to prepare bid package requirements
Oversee estimators along with bid schedules
Accurate take-off information to confirm quantities
Solicit for accurate & lowest material quotes
Maintain relations with all vendors, clients, engineers, architects, owners, etc
Willingness to assist team members as needed.
Review all estimates prior to submittal to clients
Responsible for finding alternative savings for company on projects bid.
Must hold a valid Arizona driver’s license and clean MVR
Computer literate; excel, outlook, word, estimating software
Acquires and maintains database on contacts, clients, vendors, suppliers
Excellent organization skills, planning and scheduling of time
Please send your resume to Dan Green at D.Green@aaalandscape.com
COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION ESTIMATOR / PROJECT MANAGER
Robles1 Demolition Contractors is seeking an experienced estimator / project manager to join our Cibolo office.
We’re a highly established contractor in a stage of growth. This is a full time salaried position and a minimum of 40 hours per week is expected. Compensation based on experience.
- Thorough understanding of the scope of work: from demolition, layout, materials, insulation, framing, drywall, ceiling grid / tiles, doors, hardware, labor and timeline
- Integrate the output into excel and create final price points
- Respond to heavy bidding demand from customers for interior finish outs, complete demolition and special case projects
- Candidate will be responsible for pre-proposal questions, addendums, and RFP deadlines
- Sense of urgency and ability to prioritize
- Good analytical skills and business acumen highly desired
- Resourceful and thorough problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Word needed
- Commercial construction background desired
- Must be enthusiastic, personable with great work ethic
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Estimator – PM Position” in the subject line.
You may also reach our office at 210-566-8787.
PROJECT LEADERS & ESTIMATORS
Seeking Project Leaders & Estimators for the following divisions:
Interior finish out - Must know how to read plans, and must have material knowledge, know how to read, search for opportunities
Heavy Highway / Mowing- Must know how to read plans, read, search for projects
Both positions must have the following qualities: Leadership, Construction experience and knowledge, Government experience, Capable of managing and running projects
Job Type: Full-time pay varies on experience
Please contact email@example.com
Established firm seeking applicant with exceptional customer service skills, and the ability to manage fellow coworkers and clients.
Applicant must be motivated, extremely organized, detail oriented, efficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and able to quickly learn new computer programs.
Position will have room for advancement with the opportunity to learn to manage our dispatch section and coordinate crewman.
Additional experience & skills a plus: ability to trouble-shoot a piece of equipment and handle inventories of company property.
Position is full-time, M-F, 7:30am-4:30pm & includes medical, dental and vision plans & simple IRA plan.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT / FRONT DESK
Front line position that will directly interact with clients, subcontractors, office personnel, etc. both on the phone, through electronic correspondence and in person on a daily basis.
This position requires an individual that is courteous, hardworking, meticulous and excels at multitasking.
Administrative position that directly supports South Texas President, accounting, marketing, HR, operations and preconstruction departments.
Send Resumes to Tracey A. Hart at email@example.com
**Also searching for Project Manager & Sr. Estimator
SAFETY & LOSS CONTROL SPECIALIST
The Safety & Loss Control Specialist provides expertise in the Safety and Health in an effort to prevent and mitigate
employee injuries and illnesses for all IBTX Risk Services Clients. Assist clients and their field management to
promote effective safety programs at their assigned branch(s) and job sites. Ensure that our Clients remain in
compliance with governmental regulations such as OSHA, DOT, and related company policies. Eliminate, mitigate
and reduce losses in order to reduce the overall insurance cost.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (included the following; other duties may be assigned)
Anticipate, identify and evaluate hazardous conditions and practices;
Perform clients safety program needs assessment in order to identify deficiencies and implement
preventive & corrective actions.
Develop Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and are regularly
reviewed, updated and communicated.
Implement, administer and advise others on hazard controls and hazard control programs
Measure, audit and evaluate the effectiveness of hazard controls and hazard control programs.
Employee / Supervisor / Temporary Employee Training: Facilitate, document, and ensure all employees,
supervisors, and temporary employees receive the client’s company required safety training.
Conduct safety meetings and training programs for client employees.
Assist in Branch, Facilities, Field and Job Site Inspections & Observations
Perform job hazard analysis to identify hazards within the workplace. Requires the ability to climb scaffold,
ladders and enter confined spaces in some cases on job sites. Will Coach and guide IBTX employees/client
employees and management regarding safety compliance issues and safe product applications.
Assist with ensuring compliance of Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations such as OSHA 1926 and
1910, DOT, MSHA, EPA, ADA
Participate in safety initiatives, meetings and programs as required by the client. The Safety Specialist may
provide custom safety training as determined by the needs assessment of the client.
Work with job site safety personnel to identify and resolve safety issues.
Incident / Accident Investigation & Reporting: Investigate and document incidents involving company
property, employees, or temporary contracted employees.
Medical Interface: Coordinate hand off injured or ill employees to IBTX Claims Advocates for follow up. May
work with medical providers and Risk Management Department to ensure the procedure requirements of
the client’s return to work program are followed.
Administrative: Assist with OSHA recordkeeping requirements/training. Train and assist authorized
personnel in understanding the company’s safety incentive program at their assigned branch and/or job
Must possess the ability to know when something is wrong and is likely to go wrong based on his/her
experience, knowledge and training.
Send resumes to AArzate@ib-tx.com